SCAM ALERT FOR VENDORS
2023 information will be posted closer to event dates
Know Before You Show!
The Vendor Kit has been created by your show team to help our vendors have a great show!
Please review the vendor kit below and let us know if you have any questions as you prepare for the show.
From your show team - Hannah, Jennifer, and Stephanie
Everything you need to know about move-in, move-out, booth regulations, and more!
2023 Vendor Manual - Coming Soon - A MUST read for new & longtime vendors. Updates are made annually.
NEW** CLICK HERE - MUST READ
Fire & Safety Requirements for ALL Participants
Vendor FAQ's - Frequently asked questions by our vendors.
FORMS & ANCILLARY DOCS
- Utilities - The Park Expo & Conference Center - Electricity, internet, parking, and storage
- Show Decorator - Rent booth supplies, freight and move-in labor
- Food & Beverage Vendors - For those selling immediately consumable products at the show
- Hotel Partners - Discounted pricing on select hotels
- Enhanced Vendor Listing - Establish your online presence with attendees before the show opens!
- Traffic Drivers - Promotional material to use online to let your customers know you'll be at the show.
- Holiday Boutique Online Shop - New* Online shopping experience across all Marketplace Events holiday shows!
There have been a number of spam emails offering our attendee lists. These are scams and the senders are unauthorized to use the Marketplace Events’ name. These scammers are attempting to receive monies from exhibiting companies without providing anything in return. These emails are not approved by Marketplace Events, and Marketplace Events would never ask for bank information or other sensitive information over email.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Olde Towne Shops Only (#1-50)*:
Saturday, November 4: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 5: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
*Tent vendors (booths #100-125) may not begin set-up till Monday.
Monday, November 6: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 7: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 8: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
All exhibits must be fully set-up by Wednesday, November 8 at 12:00 p.m.
Doors to the show open at 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 8 and there is usually a crowd waiting at the door to start shopping!
Vendors should not begin to move-out or dismantle any part of their exhibit before 6:00 p.m, Sunday, November 19th. Any vendor whose display is not intact at 6:00 p.m. will not be invited to return the following year.
Tents (Booths #100-125)
Sunday, November 19: 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
All Other Vendors
Sunday, November 19: 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Monday, November 20: 8:00 a.m. - Noon
All exhibits must be moved out by Monday, November 20 by Noon.
Utilities - The Park Expo & Conference Center
The Park Expo & Conference Center provides facility services.
2023 Ancillary Order Form - Download and fill in the form to order electricity, internet & reserved parking. Once form is filled in, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, leave a voicemail to receive a callback. The phone number does not connect to a live representative and will not show as a missed call unless you leave a voicemail, 704-499-6805.
**Deadline to receive advance pricing is October 23, 2023.
STORAGE (Limited Availability) - Storage can be rented through The Park Expo & Conference Center. Please call Henry Mills at 704.274.0220 to book storage.
Do you use a SQUARE device for your POS (point of sale) system?
Getting it paired with Wi-Fi on show site is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Order Wi-Fi. (Recommend ordering by Oct. 23, 2023 to save time AND money!)
- Once on show site, go to the building services desk to pick up your Wi-Fi code(s).
- When picking up your Wi-Fi code, make sure to let them know that you will be using the Wi-Fi for a square device. By doing this, they will provide a special version of the Wi-Fi code to make it compatible with both your device and your square.
Southern Exhibition Services is the Show Decorator.
2023 Decorator Order Form - Download the form and email order for carpet, furniture, signage and other booth decor items.**
** Order by October 17, 2023 for advance discount pricing
Food & Beverage
North Carolina requires foodservice operators at the Southern Christmas Show to obtain a permit from the local health department, to prepare and sell food to the public. A permit is NOT required for sampling or food that is prepared off-site.
A fee must be paid with each Food Vendor Application.
Payment(s), along with application(s), may be mailed or delivered to
Mecklenburg County Health Department
Click here or visit the Mecklenburg County Health Department website to get more information and download the application.
COMING SOON - A simple way to establish insurance for the show.
A few things to be aware of:
- Vendors will have to pick the show from a drop-down list that includes shows other than just those run by MPE.
- Marketplace Events is not selling this insurance and doesn’t profit from it in any way. This is simply a resource for those vendors who don’t already have the required insurance coverage per their contracts.
The Insurance clause is #5 on the Terms and Conditions page of all booth space contracts. You may use any insurance company for insurance but it must meet the following requirements:
- Comprehensive General Liability and All Risk Property insurance
- Coverage must be from the start of move in to the end of move out
- Coverage of at least $1,000,000 for each separate occurrence
- Name Marketplace Events LLC and the venue as additional insured
- Provide a copy of the certificate of insurance (COI) to MPE if requested
Have questions? Here are some helpful links and contact information for the North Carolina Department of Revenue
2023 Hotel Partners
Book hotel by October 19, 2023 for the Southern Christmas Show special rates. Limited availability.
4808 Sharon Road, Charlotte, NC 28210
- $99 for 2 Queens or 1 King Bed - Special rate available ONLY by CLICKING HERE or calling 704-227-1802.
- Free Parking, Free WiFi and Pet Friendly
- 15-20 minutes from the venue surrounded by shopping and local restaurant choices
201 South McDowell Street, Charlotte, NC 28204
- $129 for 2 Queens or 1 King Bed - Special rate available ONLY by CLICKING HERE.
- Free Breakfast, Free high-speed internet, On-site Restaurant, $10 Parking
- Only 2 exits away from the venue in beautiful Downtown Charlotte
ENHANCE YOUR COMPANY’S ONLINE VENDOR LISTING
Your basic listing will be uploaded to the website when you book your booth. Within 24 hours you will receive an automated email to enhance your listing. This link can be used multiple times and you can make updates and changes to your listing until ONE day after the show commences. If you have any questions regarding the online vendor listing or do not receive the link, please email our digital support rep, JenK@mpeshows.com.
Need help with your listing? Read the FAQs.
Learn more about the benefits of creating your enhanced listing.
Go from basic to ENHANCED!
Follow the show on social and share the event with your friends and fans!
Click here to be directed the to event on Facebook! Share the event we have already created to let your followers know where to find you.
We politely request that vendors do not create their own event on Facebook for this show so we can manage the volume of events out there and ensure our attendees are as protected as possible from fraudulent activity.
Invite your customers to shop the show!
Upload the photos above to your social media, email blasts, and website to share where your company will be in November!
Click on the photos to enlarge the image. Right-click on the image and select save-as to save onto your computer.
Click, download and print postcards to give or mail to your customers.
to learn more about our traffic driver opportunities at the show!
HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE SHOP 2023
The Holiday Boutique SHOP will be available to all holiday show vendors in 2023!
One store, ONLINE. All the shows! Opening on August 15th, the shop will be promoted to multiple markets and display products from sellers across multiple shows – that means more shoppers! If you have yet to receive your invitation to be a part of a brand-new way to connect with shoppers online and beyond the show floor, connect with us. Reach out now to receive your invitation to start selling at HolidayBoutiqueSHOP@mpeshows.com.