ABOUT THE SHOW
The Southern Christmas Show is the largest Christmas Show in North America. Shop for holiday gifts such as apparel, seasonal décor, jewelry, housewares & home décor, toys, gourmet foods, and MORE. Plus, support artisans, taste delicious wines, and enjoy holiday décor that will inspire you.
Whether you’re joining us at The Park Expo & Conference Center with a long shopping list or just looking for a fun day out with family & friends, visit the show to check out hundreds of vendors all under one roof. There’s no better place to kick off the holiday season… you’ll be in the Christmas spirit after a visit to the Southern Christmas Show!
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Southern Christmas Show
- The perfect destination for a busy person. The show is a one-stop-shop for you to find everything you need for the holiday season. From apparel to Christmas decorations, and everything in between, we’ve got you covered!
- Quality products and services. At the Southern Christmas Show, we feature quality vendors with unique items. Get ready to shop terrific products from both local and national merchants..
- Tasty Treats. Whether you’re looking for a snack for yourself or a hostess gift for a holiday party, we have plenty of vendors serving gourmet goodies that are perfect for the most wonderful time of the year.
- To save money. Everyone loves a deal, and Southern Christmas Show exhibitors often have Show Specials—promotions on their products and services exclusive to this event.
- Festive fun for everyone! ! There’s no better way to kick off the holiday season than at the Southern Christmas Show, a shopping event like NO OTHER!
Take a look at Our Favourite Southern Christmas Show Moments
Want to bring your business to the Southern Christmas Show? We are now accepting vendors. Click here to submit your online application, or give us a call at 1.888.605.3071.
Who is Marketplace Events?
The Southern Christmas Show is produced by MARKETPLACE EVENTS, producer of home, garden, holiday, and bridal shows across Canada and the United States. This diverse and experienced team produces some of the most successful and longest-running shows in North America, including market-leading shows in Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Vancouver, Calgary and Montreal— some of which have thrived in their markets for more than 75 years.