WHAT IS THE SHOW WEBSITE?
WHAT ARE THE SHOW HOURS?
General Admission: November 9th - 19th, 2023
Sundays, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
All other days: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 8, 2023: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m
Early Bird VIP:
Saturday, November 11, 2023: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
WHEN CAN WE SET UP?
Olde Towne SHOPS (#1-50)*:
Saturday, November 5: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Paint, Flooring and Fixtures
Sunday, November 6: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*Tent Vendors (booths #100-125): may not begin set-up till Monday.
Monday, November 6: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 7: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 8: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Doors to the show open at 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 8 and there is usually a crowd waiting at the door to start shopping!
WHEN DO WE TEAR DOWN AFTER THE SHOW?
Vendors may not begin to move-out or dismantle any part of their booth before 6 p.m. Any Vendor whose display is not intact at 6:00 p.m. will not be invited to return the following year.
Tents (Booth #100-125)
Sunday, November 19: 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
All Other Vendors
Sunday, November 19: 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Monday, November 20: 8:00 a.m. – Noon All exhibits must be moved out by Monday, November 20 by Noon.
HOW DO WE GET OUR VENDOR BADGES?
You will pick up your Vendor Badges during move-in at Vendor Check-In, which is located in the central lobby of The Park Expo and Conference Center (look for the purple awnings). Vendor badges are required to identify yourself as an authorized vendor. Vendors will not be allowed access during show days without a badge. Vendor badges are not required during move-in.
WHAT ARE THE BOOTH REGULATIONS?
• All signage must be below 8’.
• All sides and surfaces, front and back of vendors which are exposed to view must be properly finished and decorated by vendors at their own expense and to the satisfaction of neighboring vendors and show management
• All booths must have floor covering. This can be carpet, tile, astroturf, foam, etc. Any carpet extending into the common aisle or neighboring vendor space is subject to being cut and removed. Carpet can be rented from the decorator.
• No duct tape. Please use double-sided tape that is easily removed from the floor. Remove all residue at time of move out or you will be charged.
• Booth personnel are required to work within the confines of their booth space. Working the aisles is not permitted.
• Vendors make their own arrangements to dispose of shipping crates or other rubbish created through the building. Vendors are responsible for removing their own trash. Please plan accordingly to avoid being charged. Dumpsters can be found outside of each vendor hall.
• Show management reserves the right to refuse entry or to have removed at the vendor’s expense, any display that is not in accordance with these regulations. If any doubt exists, the vendor must provide details and have such vendors approved by Show Management. Management may require vendors to make such alterations to their displays as deemed necessary to the proper conduct of the exhibition.
WHO IS THE SHOW DECORATOR?
The official show decorator is SES, Southern Exhibition Services, 1.800.882.7469. Order what you need well in advance of the show to ensure the availability of all needed items and to take advantage of the decorator’s discounted rates. The decorator has forklifts available upon request. The decorator will be located in the central lobby during move-in. They will also be available during limited show hours and move-out for vendors requiring furniture, carpet, etc. For needs once the show opens or to coordinate assistance with move out, please call their 800 number listed above.
IS THERE WIRELESS / INTERNET SERVICE AVAILABLE?
Yes. It can be ordered through The Park Expo.
Do you use a SQUARE device for your POS (point of sale) system? Getting it paired with Wi-Fi on show site is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Order Wi-Fi. (Recommend ordering by Oct. 23, 2023 to save time AND money!)
- Once on show site, go to the building services desk to pick up your Wi-Fi code(s).
- When picking up your Wi-Fi code, make sure to let them know that you will be using the Wi-Fi for a square device. By doing this, they will provide a special version of the Wi-Fi code to make it compatible with both your device and your square.
WHERE IS THE FREIGHT ROOM?
The freight room is located just inside Independence Hall and is open daily from 11 am – 3 pm from Monday, November 6th through Sunday, November 19 to pick up your show shipments. Shipments that contain boxes that are 50 lbs. or
less will be delivered here and you can pick it up free of charge during the designated hours.
Please note that if your shipment comes in on a pallet and/or is above the weight limit, it is considered drayage and you will need to pay the show decorator drayage fees.
WHERE DO I PARK DURING MOVE-IN?
Once you have unloaded your vehicle, you can park in the general parking lot outside of the entrance. Parking is free during move-in and move-out.
WHERE DO I PARK DURING THE SHOW?
You have multiple options for parking during the show.
• Discounted parking in 6-acre lot. Discounted parking passes will be available for pick-up at exhibitor check-in. The 6-acre lot is located beside Chantilly Montessori School on Briar Creek Road. Pick up your discount during move-in at the Exhibitor Check-In Desk.
• General parking in the main lot. The cost for the general lot is $10 per day.
• You may purchase a designated parking space from The Park Expo for the show. Please note that there are limited spaces available, and they are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. You can find out more information and pricing on this option in the building forms posted in the digital vendor kit.
WHAT IS THE VENDOR LISTING? HOW DO I SET IT UP/MAKE CHANGES TO IT?
You were emailed instructions to set up your enhanced vendor listing. Please check the website under VENDOR LIST and search for your company to view your current listing. If you would like to make changes at any point and cannot find the emailed instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Contact a member of your show team. During the show, you can also call the Show Office at 888.605.3071 or go to website, to review the Vendor Kit and Vendor Manual.